Ginda Barri Centre
The Naanggu Dhalayikurr Gina Barri Program (Ginda Barri Mums & Bubs) operates three days each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, from 9am until 3pm.
Transport to and from the Macleay Vocational College is available, just ask.
The program is designed to help you complete your education in a supportive environment while your child is cared for on site by our qualified professional staff in our Ginda Barri centre based at Macleay Vocational College.
- Free education
- Transport to and from college
- Breakfast and lunch
- Access to services
- Trauma informed delivery
- Onsite counselling services and crisis support
- A safe and supportive environment for you and your bub.
Regular workshops are also held, providing information on, and access to services such as:
- Medicare and Centrelink
- Maternal and Child Health
- DV support
- Aboriginal Women’s Business (kin and country, culture, traditional foods, play, toys and stories)
- Women’s Health and Wellbeing
- Employment opportunities
Just because you’re a young mum doesn’t mean you cannot complete your education!