We offer alternative life skills programs such as;
- Boys Aboriginal Culture
- Naangu Dhalayikurr Ginda Barri Program for Girls (Mother Children Happy Place)
- Girls Health Days
- DLab Media
- Anger Management Programs with Skill to Chill and Love Bites
- Counselling for Wellbeing & Mental Health
- Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Surfing and Scuba Diving
- PCYC Physical Fitness Program
- Dhanggati Language Lessons
- Durri AMS Early Intervention programs
- Youth on Track
- Centrelink, Legal Aide and Community Health Programs such as the ZONE, Healthy Start and Ready Mob
- Durri AMS also provide for Dental, pre and post-natal and Health checks for the students.
The College also provides a breakfast and recess program for the students each morning as well as assisting with other food requirements when requested. All staff play an important role in mentoring these young adults in all aspects of life not just education.